Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Google Docs

Reflecting my class SEDU 183, we have used tools that I was very interest in. One of the tool was google docs. Google docs is bascially a Word document. Google docs was presented to my following classmates in SEDU 183 as a group project. In the group project each group had to form some paragraphs with detail information in it. Google doc allowed everyone in the group put their own thought into the paragraphs without everyone sitting together. Everyone were able to comment or write things all at the same time. Google docs is a interesting tool, it can be used throughout of teachers teaching methods.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I found it so convenient to be able to get on at our own times. We all have such crazy and busy lives, that it is a great tool to stay connected and work as a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not fully understand Google docs just yet I'll have to check it out again!

    ReplyDelete